What happens when you change jobs and have to move from one community to another?
When it’s time to look for a new job… do you stick with the same community? Or do you seek out a change of some type?
Are there companies or brands that you can’t see yourself ever working for?
Listen in as Jason and PJ chat with guests Alyss Noland and Joel Lord on these topics and more.
- PSA from your buddy “peej”: Help, attend, host and speak at your local tech meetups!
- DevOps Days Buffalo is coming up. Learn more.
- PJ’s album of the day twitter feed - @PJAlbumoftheDay
- Check out this sweet Open Source Personal CRM
- Calculate your carbon footprint and learn ways to offset it.
- Currently listening to The Knowledge Project from Shane Parrish and reading Never Split The Difference by Chris Voss and Tal Rahz
- Rediscovering my record collection and updates to Discogs
- Datafactory on Azure
Enjoy the podcast?
Please take a few moments to leave us a review on iTunes and follow us on Spotify, or leave a review on one of the other many podcasting sites that we’re on! Your support means a lot to us and helps us continue to produce episodes every month. Like all things Community, this too takes a village.