It’s not hard to say there is a difference between Developer Relations and Developer Marketing...but where does that line sit? There is definitely overlap, but how do we identify efforts or activities that fall more into one category or the other? To help us define these roles and where those lines might be, we are joined by guests Elizabeth Kinsey and Karen White.
- Guided Explorations by RZA
- AuxParty! - The much-heralded return of Turntable.fm!
- Jen Myer’s Modern Adventuress Newsletter
- It’s Been a Minute with Sam Sanders (podcast)
- Fiona Apple’s new album (the first 10/10 album on Pitchfork in almost a decade)
- Lauren Duca’s newsletter, Pancake Brain, and Sarah Stockdale’s newsletter, We Need to Talk About This: a lovely dose of political action, self-care and clarity without any of the toxic positivity
- The Adventure Zone: Here There Be Gerlins - D&D podcast turned graphic novel
- The Daily podcast from New York Times - COVID-19 news plus “A Bit of Relief”
- Some Good News - weekly dose of goodness compliments of John Krasinski
- Developer Relations and Developer Marketing…they aren’t the same thing by PJ Hagerty
- Cover image by Ricardo Gomez Angel.
Enjoy the podcast?
Please take a few moments to leave us a review on iTunes and follow us on Spotify, or leave a review on one of the other many podcasting sites that we’re on! Your support means a lot to us and helps us continue to produce episodes every month. Like all things Community, this too takes a village.