Change is Good? (Ep 78)
May 9th, 2023 · 49 mins 36 secs
About this Episode
There have been many hot takes and subtweets about the positive and negative connotations of having a robust list of companies on one’s DevRel resume. Is it a sign of success or a signal that things are more fluid than outsiders might assume? Let’s touch down on a touchy topic - DevRel Job Hopping!
- Greater than Code podcast (sponsorship opportunities: [email protected])
- [Release Holistic Recovery](releaseholisticrecovery.com)
- Radical Candor by Kim Scott
- Just Work by Kim Scott
- Just Work podcast
- Spotify for Developers: On the Air!
- the record (new album from boygenius)
- But What If We’re Wrong by Chuck Klosterman
Enjoy the podcast?
Please take a few moments to leave us a review on iTunes and follow us on Spotify, or leave a review on one of the other many podcasting sites that we’re on! Your support means a lot to us and helps us continue to produce episodes every month. Like all things Community, this too takes a village.
Artwork photo by Nick Fewings on Unsplash