As the industry continues to change, keeping a pulse on it becomes even more difficult. Luckily, the team over at Common Room partnered with a number of DevRel professionals (some of whom are on this call!) to create a survey focused on DevRel compensation as well as roles and responsibilities, business impact, success metrics, and personal wellbeing. In this episode, we’ll talk about the results of the survey and learn what we can do to push the industry forward.
- The Color of Law: A Forgotten History of How our Government Segregated America by Richard Rothstein
- Common Room DevRel playbooks - Like ‘How to automate your GitHub triage processes’ and ‘Easily meet your support SLAs’:
- re:Invent - come join our DevRel brunch! Invite here - open to all!
- New Wu-Tang Single
- Boygenius - The Rest
- Southern Rites - a Photo documentary
- Ocean at the End of the Lane by Neil Gaiman
Enjoy the podcast?
Please take a few moments to leave us a review on iTunes and follow us on Spotify, or leave a review on one of the other many podcasting sites that we’re on! Your support means a lot to us and helps us continue to produce episodes every month. Like all things Community, this too takes a village.