Technical? Or Tech-Savvy? - what's actually required to be a developer relations professional? (Ep 34)
March 26th, 2019 · 46 mins 57 secs
About this Episode
- Noti.st - For sharing slides & speaking stuff. See Matty’s speaking page.
- DevOpsDays Chicago is coming in August! The CFP is open and we have various sponsorships available.
- CAPTAIN MARVEL WAS F'ING AMAZING
- Matty’s Pro Tip for Karaoke Ignite - Go into it with a pre-conceived story. Everything will magically fall into place.
- +1 for Captain Marvel!
- Backstage Caital launched an Accelerator program for underrepresented founders in local programs around the world.
- +1 for Noti.st! See Mary’s speaking page.
- Developer Marketing: The Essential Guide - Chapter 3 in particular. Mary’s tweet thread with quotes
- 404: Interactive Puzzle Book - Kickstarter for all of the puzzle geeks out there; pre-order now!
- Scribit - interactive wall art
- Hey You Podcast
- Microsoft “Create” - Global Startup event (April - June, 2019) - 12 cities around the world
- Badass - Making Users Awesome - Kathy Sierra
- The Five Dysfunctions of a Team (a leadership fable) - Patrick Lencioni
Enjoy the podcast?
Please take a few moments to leave us a review on iTunes and follow us on Spotify, or leave a review on one of the other many podcasting sites that we’re on! Your support means a lot to us and helps us continue to produce episodes every month. Like all things Community, this too takes a village.