Banana Bread Recipes
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Sift dry ingredients together (honestly, dump in a bowl and fluff with a fork): – 1.5c flour – 1c sugar – 1 tsp baking soda – 1/2 tsp salt
- Mash 3 overripe bananas in a bowl.
- Beat in 1 egg.
- Add 1 tbsp melted butter OR canola oil.
- Mix wet ingredients into dry until just combined.
- Add 1c “stuff” - chocolate chips and walnuts in my case - just combine.
- Bake in a loaf pan 1h15m.
Jeremy: Dry: 2c flour 1/2c sugar 1/2t baking soda 1/2t salt 2t baking powder
Wet: 1c mashed ripe bananas 1 egg 1/4c butter 1t orange zest 1/3c orange juice
Streusel: 2T butter 2T sugar 1/4c flour 1t orange zest
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Combine the dry ingredients thoroughly, then the wet ingredients (separately), then add the wet ingredients to the dry.
- Put into a loaf pan (or muffin pans).
- Combine streusel and then liberally sprinkle on top of the mixture in the pan(s).
- Bake for 40-45 minutes.
- No Hard Feelings by Molly Duffy and Liz Fosslien
- BetterPractices.dev by Postman
- Radical Candor by Kim Scott
- The Indispensible Community by Richard Millington
Enjoy the podcast?
Please take a few moments to leave us a review on iTunes and follow us on Spotify, or leave a review on one of the other many podcasting sites that we’re on! Your support means a lot to us and helps us continue to produce episodes every month. Like all things Community, this too takes a village.