In this episode we want to discuss the topic of OKRs (or Objectives and Key Results). What are OKRs, and why are they beneficial to an organization? How do they differ from Key Performance Metrics (KPIs)? What even is a North Star? To help us better understand we have invited our guests Donovan Brown and Patrick Collins
- Vision and Mission worksheet
- Objectives and Key Results: Driving Focus, Alignment, and Engagement with OKRs
- DeFi flying to almost $4B
- 2020th edition of The Pragmatic Programmer
- Any League of Legends fans here? Liquid > C9 what WHAT
- You’re testing them wrong: Whiteboard coding interviews are ‘anti-women psychological stress examinations’
- “Devs” on Hulu
- Vera Thiago’s talk from DevRelCon on North Star Metrics
- Hip Hop Evolution new season on Netflix
- Jelle’s Marble League on YouTube
Enjoy the podcast?
Please take a few moments to leave us a review on iTunes and follow us on Spotify, or leave a review on one of the other many podcasting sites that we’re on! Your support means a lot to us and helps us continue to produce episodes every month. Like all things Community, this too takes a village.