While DevRel holds some universal truths, there is at times a difference between how we handle our external communities as opposed to our internal communities. While we are still bringing people together, some of the approaches and interested parties may change. How do we foster communities and communicate feedback within an organization? Is it so different from “traditional” DevRel?
- Email Dumpster Fire: Send an email, watch it printed out and immediately burned
- PHP 8.0 released! New JIT, moar types, named arguments, annotations
- The Hearthstone platform changed it monetization model and the community is up in arms about it
- Lunch Club
- Exposure Notifications platform - Apple/Google Project Using technology to help public health authorities fight COVID-19
- Photo by Jonas Jacobsson on Unsplash
Enjoy the podcast?
Please take a few moments to leave us a review on iTunes and follow us on Spotify, or leave a review on one of the other many podcasting sites that we’re on! Your support means a lot to us and helps us continue to produce episodes every month. Like all things Community, this too takes a village.