Over the last year, we’ve talked about virtual events quite a bit - from how to get started to bringing things together in a short period of time. That said, being a sponsor at these virtual events has been somewhat of a challenge. With no real “booth” or physical location for interaction, where can value be found in these events and how do we show the benefits to our sponsoring organizations. To discuss this, we brought together a few folks who have experienced virtual events from different points of view.
- How do we get sponsors to support our tech event? - DEV Community 👩💻👨💻
- Disconnect if you can – highly recommend hiking! If you have a dog… https://dogtrekker.com has great resources for filtering hikes by dog-friendly, offleash, etc.
- Ted Lasso. That’s it.
- We Appreciate Your Enthusiasm - The Oral History of Q101 by James VanOsdol
- Follow my dog on [Instagram](instagram.com/moxie_aussie) or [Twitter](twitter.com/moxieaussie).
Ben Lloyd Pearson
- Google Instant Apps - I hate apps, this lets you use them without installing them to your phone.
Enjoy the podcast?
Please take a few moments to leave us a review on iTunes and follow us on Spotify, or leave a review on one of the other many podcasting sites that we’re on! Your support means a lot to us and helps us continue to produce episodes every month. Like all things Community, this too takes a village.