In the beginning, folks in DevRel had few paths outside of being an Individual Contributor. As our field has evolved, more opportunities have arisen for more strategic roles. DevRel leadership is one of the most sought after roles for many organizations in recent months. What should we look for when considering making the move to strategist versus the out front IC? What can we learn from those who have made that journey?
- Heavy in planning mode for my garden this summer! I live in zone 5a so I’m still a month away from being outside the frost zone, but my tulips are popping up, I’m starting my veggie seeds, and starting to prep my garden beds.
- DevOps on Azure
- Azure DevOps Demo Generator
- Azure Cosmos DB Conf
- Tiny Tina's Wonderlands: Official Site
- Energy Management for Newer Managers
- Homebird - Awesome window bird feeder and the first visitor has arrived!