In this episode, we say goodbye to our dear friend SJ Morris as co-host of the Community Pulse. Like many of us, sometimes the business of life and work makes it difficult to make time for the things we enjoy or even just time to take care of ourselves. We wanted to take the opportunity to say goodbye to SJ and also to talk about what folks can do to honestly and boldly confront their own burnout in DevRel.
- Discogs - to inventory SJ’s vinyl record collection.
- Stolen Focus: Why You Can’t Pay Attention – and How to Think Deeply Again by Johann Hari
- Think Again: The Power of Knowing What You Don’t Know by Adam Grant
- Fi GPS dog collar. Use this referral code to get a free “band” (collar) of your choice.
- SJ re-discovers vinyl - aka my checkout is just the concept of vinyl records played on turntables
- Kendrick Lamar’s new album - Mr Morale & The Big Steppers
- Polyvinyl Records Garage Sale for Pride Month
- The Handmaid’s Tale by Margaret Atwood
- What neurodiversity means for DevRel
- The Long Game: How to be a Long-Term Thinker in a Short-Term World by Dorie Clark
Enjoy the podcast?
Please take a few moments to leave us a review on iTunes and follow us on Spotify, or leave a review on one of the other many podcasting sites that we’re on! Your support means a lot to us and helps us continue to produce episodes every month. Like all things Community, this too takes a village.