We’re somehow already at the end of 2022, which means it’s time for another end-of-year wrap-up from your Community Pulse hosts! Thanks so much to all of you who have listened (and participated!) as we’ve explored topics from content to speaking, Developer Experience, DevRel strategy, and more. Join Mary, Jason, PJ, and Wesley as we talk about some of the trends we noticed during 2022 and what we think might happen in 2023.
- Interesting discussion about people leaving Twitter - where are they going and what’s the potential impact?
- DevRel Survey 2022 Results
- DevRel: What’s Your Story - LIVE episode
- Your Content, Their Brand: episode & after pulse - Amara Graham & Henry Teegarden
- Grab the Mic: episode & after pulse - Kat Cosgrove & VM Brasseur
- Moving from Execution to Strategy: episode & after pulse - Ashley Willis & Mo McElaney
- So Long, SJ, and thanks for all the Quips
- Rediscovering In-Person Conferences: episode & after pulse - Jeff Blankenburg & Kerri Miller
- DevRel Survey 2022: episode & after pulse - Caroline Lewko
- Where do you get started with Developer Experience?: episode & after pulse - Amara Graham & Kurt Kemple
- DevRel Beyond Developers: episode & after pulse - Jennifer Ritzinger & Matty Stratton
Past EOY Wrap-ups
Enjoy the podcast?
Please take a few moments to leave us a review on iTunes and follow us on Spotify, or leave a review on one of the other many podcasting sites that we’re on! Your support means a lot to us and helps us continue to produce episodes every month. Like all things Community, this too takes a village.