It's been a long year in the world of DevRel! In this episode, our hosts take a look back at 2020, discuss the trends they noticed along a wave of change driven by outside forces, and give their predictions for 2021. Have a chat with Mary, Jason, SJ, Wesley, and PJ about everything community in 2020!
- Finding the DevRel in You: Common Characteristics of Developer Relations Professionals - Amanda Folson & Geertjan Wielanga
- The Ethical DevRel - Coraline Ada Ehmke & Don Goodman-Wilson
- COVID-19 Retrospective (Community Pulse LIVE)
- Developer Relations And Developer Marketing: The Differences, The Similarities, The Partnerships - Elizabeth Kinsey & Karen White
- Online Community Management: How DevRel Is Going Virtual - Marjorie Anderson & Wesley Faulkner
- A Talk About Racism, Privilege, And DevRel: Community Pulse Live - Summer Edition
- Advocating For DevRel As A DevRel Professional - Elizabeth Ruscitto & Jaime Lopez
- Metrics, KPIs, and OKRs - Oh My! - Donovan Brown and Patrick Collins
- DevRel at the Foundation - Aydrian Howard, Taylor Barnett, David Simmons
- Events in the Pandemic - Community Pulse LIVE! - Rahmona Henry & Floor Drees
- Budgets Rule Everything - Bear Douglas
Enjoy the podcast?
Please take a few moments to leave us a review on iTunes and follow us on Spotify, or leave a review on one of the other many podcasting sites that we’re on! Your support means a lot to us and helps us continue to produce episodes every month. Like all things Community, this too takes a village.