We’ve seen a lot of strange habits when it comes to hiring DevRel folks over the past few years. But recently, a surprising phenomenon has occurred: a large-scale layoff or re-org leading to many folks in DevRel being suddenly unemployed. What are the knock-on effects we can expect from this? What are folks impacted by this doing as next steps?
- Developer Ambassadors Motivation Survey 2023
- "10% Happier: How I Tamed the Voice in My Head, Reduced Stress Without Losing My Edge, and Found Self-Help That Actually Works--A True Story" by Dan Harris
- Current music obsession: Dan Mason - Electric Elevator 2: Second Floor
Erin Mikail Staples
- "Do You Talk Funny?: 7 Comedy Habits to Become a Better (and Funnier) Public Speaker" by David Nihil
- Spotify AI DJ
- [Open Sourcing Mental Health](OSMHhelp.org) - get ready for Mental Health Awareness month in May
Enjoy the podcast?
Please take a few moments to leave us a review on iTunes and follow us on Spotify, or leave a review on one of the other many podcasting sites that we’re on! Your support means a lot to us and helps us continue to produce episodes every month. Like all things Community, this too takes a village.