Over the course of its history, DevRel has changed and evolved, both in the day-to-day responsibilities but also in the identify of what DevRel is.
External influences as well as internal influences have changed the definitions, expectations, and roles within DevRel, for better and for worse. in this episode, we’ll talk about
- what’s working
- what’s not working
- how we can move forward to a future where DevRel makes sense.
- Rationality: What It Is, Why It Seems Scarce, Why It Matters by Steven Pinke
- Chickpea Magazine: A whole foods vegan lifestyle magazine & blog
- Crossing the Chasm: Marketing and Selling Disruptive Products to Mainstream Customers by Geoffrey A. Moore
- Whalebone Magazine: “a community of like-minded individuals who all believe that being delightfully disoriented and putting some fun into the world isn’t the worst way to spend some time.”
Enjoy the podcast?
Please take a few moments to leave us a review on iTunes and follow us on Spotify, or leave a review on one of the other many podcasting sites that we’re on! Your support means a lot to us and helps us continue to produce episodes every month. Like all things Community, this too takes a village.